MILESTONE OF HANSON
(1969 – Present)
- 1969 – Established to primarily produce Hudson’s “Eumenthol” Cough Drops under license from Drug Houses of Australia.
- 1972 – Expanded into the manufacturing of Tiger Balm and other pharmaceutical over-the-counter products.
- 1993 – Started to produce Hudson’s Eumenthol Jujubes.
- 2006 – Petra Foods Limited, Singapore acquired Hudson trademarks.
- 2007 – New management acquired Hanson company and went through a major upgrading exercise.
- Extended and renovated the factory.
- Invested in new machines and equipment.
- Implemented food safety & management systems in accordance with the requirements of the US Food & Drugs Authority (FDA).
- 2008 – Achieved ISO22000:2005, HACCP and GMP Accreditations.
- 2015 – Cyber group of companies acquired Hanson company and with plans of further expanding and upgrading the business.
- Invested in additional production equipment, to increase the company’s production capability and capacity.
- Enable Hanson to export its products worldwide.
Contract manufacture (OEM) for well known branded products for multinational companies previously in the past and at present :-
- Hudson’s Eumenthol Drops and Jujubes for Delfi Limited
- Murray Mints for Cadbury Confectionery
- Halls and Clorets for Parke-Davies
- Sugus for Kraft General Foods and Wrigley
- Wood’s for Kalbe International
- Hurix’s lozenges for Jin Bin Group
- SaineCo chews for SaineCo, China